Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catch up post



I'm sorry about the late post. TWD this week was World Peace Cookies. I have made these cookies many, many times. I often tell people that they have changed my life. I am a better person because I ate some. I feel peaceful just thinking about them.... They are really my favorite cookies ever.

This week's CEIMB was Sage Rubbed Pork Chops with Warm Apple Slaw, chosen by Jennifer of Jen B's Cooking Carveout. We really liked this recipe. I thought the pork chops rubbed with the sage, garlic and salt mixture were fabulous.
Also, I have already made the spinach dip, too, but I am still working on my post for it.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

So glad the cookies make you feel peaceful - we need that these days. Just think about that peaceful feeling right now while you and Brandon are stirring the custard . . .

Nancy/n.o.e said...

The WP cookies are my favorite Dorie cookies, and one of my top cookies ever. I'm glad you liked the pork chops; the seasoning sounds really good.
Nancy

Maria said...

I love those cookies! they are a favorite of mine!

ap_msu03 said...

It has been a while since I have checked your blog. You are making lots of yummy things these days. I need to try one of these clubs. I may try this summer. I would LOVE the recipe for the cookies.